United States, Santa Clara – CA
Webscale is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and flexible professional to join the team as an Executive Assistant (EA) / Office Manager. In this role, you will support the CEO and designated members of his leadership team. In addition, there will be some office management responsibilities for the company’s three US offices located in Santa Clara, CA; Boulder, CO; and San Antonio, TX. The EA will be resourceful, innovative, and proactive in supporting the CEO. They will have excellent oral and written communication skills and be skilled at working independently and creatively completing their work assignments.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Act as primary point of contact for CEO and designated executives.
- Coordinate Board Meetings, including scheduling, managing executive input, and assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Manage C-level executive calendars and set up meetings for executives as requested
- Coordinate C-level executive travel plans
- Maintain organizational charts
- Schedule shared conference rooms in Santa Clara and San Antonio
- Attend virtual customer and partner meetings with the CEO, track action items, and ensure all items are resolved
- Manage and actively participate in a wide variety of specialized projects as determined by CEO, including scheduling, taking minutes in meetings and following up on action items
Office Manager duties include:
- Coordinate and order weekly group lunches for 3 offices
- Oversee general office and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Maintain inventory of office and breakroom supplies and place orders as needed
- Coordinate monthly company meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Primary property management contact
- Manage badge access systems, providing and removing access for employees and guests
- General office management activities
- Minimum of 3 years administrative, general office and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Displays high degree of professionalism in order to maintain confidential information with discretion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and manage you own schedule, demonstrating that you can handle time-sensitive schedules and activities
- Able to successfully manage complex projects while taking care of simple tasks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Experience supporting multiple C-level executives
- Highly organized and collaborative spirit
- Expertise in MS Office Suite applications, including PowerPoint
- Command of Google Suite
Webscale is a leading managed services platform. Its fully optimized, highly secure and reliable automation platform streamlines the migration and management of ecommerce storefronts in any public cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands and thousands of other B2C, B2B, and B2E ecommerce storefronts across 12 countries and has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India, and London, UK.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply