Webscale is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and flexible professional to join the team as an Executive Assistant (EA) / Office Manager. In this role, you will support the CEO and designated members of his leadership team. In addition, there will be some office management responsibilities for the company’s three US offices located in Santa Clara, CA; Boulder, CO; and San Antonio, TX. The EA will be resourceful, innovative, and proactive in supporting the CEO. They will have excellent oral and written communication skills and be skilled at working independently and creatively completing their work assignments.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Act as primary point of contact for CEO and designated executives.
- Coordinate Board Meetings, including scheduling, managing executive input, and assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Manage C-level executive calendars and set up meetings for executives as requested
- Coordinate C-level executive travel plans
- Maintain organizational charts
- Schedule shared conference rooms in Santa Clara and San Antonio
- Attend virtual customer and partner meetings with the CEO, track action items, and ensure all items are resolved
- Manage and actively participate in a wide variety of specialized projects as determined by CEO, including scheduling, taking minutes in meetings and following up on action items
Office Manager duties include:
- Coordinate and order weekly group lunches for 3 offices
- Oversee general office and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Maintain inventory of office and breakroom supplies and place orders as needed
- Coordinate monthly company meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Primary property management contact
- Manage badge access systems, providing and removing access for employees and guests
- General office management activities
- Minimum of 3 years administrative, general office and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Displays high degree of professionalism in order to maintain confidential information with discretion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and manage you own schedule, demonstrating that you can handle time-sensitive schedules and activities
- Able to successfully manage complex projects while taking care of simple tasks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Experience supporting multiple C-level executives
- Highly organized and collaborative spirit
- Expertise in MS Office Suite applications, including PowerPoint
- Command of Google Suite
Webscale is a unified observability and delivery platform provider that equips modern ecommerce business owners with deep insight into every facet of ecommerce infrastructure and user experience, while enabling their developers with powerful software to optimize and secure their storefronts. The Webscale platform supports any ecommerce application and can be deployed in any cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands including Dollar General, Unilever, Swarovski, Olympus, Regal Cinemas, and many more B2C and B2B ecommerce storefronts across 12 countries. Webscale has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India, and London, UK.
E-mail: email@example.com to apply.