Webscale is looking for a Manager Sales and Marketing Operations with excellent understanding of Salesforce, Pardot and other automation and reporting tools. The ideal candidate would have proven hands-on experience supporting marketing managers in executing global GTM campaigns leveraging these tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary salesforce administrator to manage the salesforce environment, ensure upgrades, maintain SFDC feeds and handle integrations such as Pardot, Demandbase, and Drift
- Implement technical solutions within Salesforce using, custom fields and objects, layouts, formulas, workflows, process builder and validation rules
- Experience in Sales and Marketing metrics and ability to build reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Manage Lead Assignment Rules, Security, Roles, Hierarchy, Groups, Queues and other Salesforce setup options, as necessary
- In-depth subject matter expertise in Salesforce data model
- Provide day-to-day support and problem resolution, including managing bug/feature request queue, troubleshooting issues, and documenting and improving processes
- Explain and educate team members on how CRM works using best practices and for operationalising campaign strategies
- Implement and manage Salesforce governance processes
- Manage all user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership.
- Post Graduate degree/diploma in Marketing
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Platform 1 Developer preferred
- Certificate in any leading Marketing Automation Platform – Pardot/HubSpot/Marketo/SFMC is a definite plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum experience: 5 years
- Strong experience in managing Salesforce CRM – both Sales and Marketing
- Experience is Salesforce Pardot or any leading Marketing Automation Platform like HubSpot/Marketo/SFMC is highly desirable
- Solid expertise configuring, testing and troubleshooting configurations across all modules of SFDC
- Must have worked in the IT products/services industry (preferably cloud computing, hosting, SaaS, ecommerce)
- Excellent understanding of US English and sensibilities, good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly organised and detail oriented with the ability to juggle complex projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to seamlessly collaborate with various teams and stakeholders.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top startups. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new ideas and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about technology and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org