Webscale is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to help drive partner marketing activities. In this role, you will help the partner team acquire new partners and retain existing partners to build a substantial revenue pipeline. This role involves coordination across various teams such as Sales, Content Marketing, and Partner teams. A person with a go-getter attitude and excellent collaboration skills is the right fit for this role.
Webscale’s partner ecosystem includes over 150 digital agencies, leading ecommerce platforms, and global cloud service providers.
- Work with partner managers to plan and execute co-marketing activities with signed partners within budgetary guidelines and deadlines. These activities will include webinars, joint blogs, co-branded collateral, joint events and more.
- Enable partner managers with positioning, messaging, and campaigns to create a funnel of partner prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner marketing counterparts at partner organizations to define and execute co-marketing activities based on market trends and competitors.
- Work with content and product marketing teams to develop collateral that resonates with Webscale and Partner joint value proposition
- Support strategy, planning, and activation of competitive and partner activities at high-priority marketing events
- 10-12 years of marketing experience in the IT products/services industry
- Post graduate degree/diploma in marketing is preferred
- Experience in cloud computing, hosting, SaaS, ecommerce segments is a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams – Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales, and Market Research
- Must be a team player who works well in collaborative situations and a dynamic, fast growing startup environment
- Highly skilled writer
- Creative, articulate, influential, and engaging
- Takes ownership of problems
- Self-starter, who gets what they need, and knows how to prioritize work
- Inventive and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top startups. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new ideas and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about technology and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org