As a Sales Development Representative for Webscale, you will be responsible for identifying prospects, performing outreach and setting up meetings for Account Executives. The successful candidate will have 1+ years of sales development experience or be involved in a sales environment preferably in the hosting, ecommerce, and/or web infrastructure and CDN, WAF, Bot Mitigation space, and have a working knowledge of relevant platforms (Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress and others).
Strong background in communication and building customer relationships at all levels of a Company. This role involves utilizing given tools and processes to successfully prospect, perform tasks (Calls/Emails/LinkedIn) and booking qualified meetings for the Account Executives to position Webscale’s solutions. The ideal candidate possesses strategic and technical knowledge and can succeed in a demanding and rewarding sales environment while selling an innovative solution. Activity is key.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top startups. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new ideas and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about technology and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelize the Webscale message to prospects and customers.
- Desire to own all parts of a sales development lifecycle, starting with prospecting, outreach and setting up first meetings.
- Experience with tools such as: Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Intel or ZoomInfo.
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all activities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organization skills – attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking as well as being an independent worker who takes initiative.
Qualifications / What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not needed) or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in sales development in a relevant field like networking, CDNs, hosting, e-commerce technologies preferred.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency for closing deals and increasing revenue.
- Strong business savvy and objection handling skills.
Webscale is a leading managed services platform. Its fully optimized, highly secure and reliable automation platform streamlines the migration and management of ecommerce storefronts in any public cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands and thousands of other B2C, B2B, and B2E ecommerce storefronts across 12 countries and has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India, and London, UK.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply