The Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the needs of our prospects, customers and sales team members, and providing technical guidance and insight throughout the sales process. This includes designing and implementing the most optimal integrated web application and performance solutions for E-commerce and Enterprise customers and partners. As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and delivery of sales presentations and portal demonstrations, mostly remote over tools like Zoom, acting as a subject matter expert in all product/service offerings, and driving the sales cycle to closure. The responsibility also extends to project-managing the customer deployments alongside the implementation team and continuing to stay the customers champion within Webscale.
Must have 3+ years of experience in at least one of these areas: networking, CDNs, hosting, e-commerce technologies, digital agency, cloud hosting, managed hosting
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous Pre-Sales Engineering experience a plus
- Willing to work out of our San Antonio, Texas office
- Specific examples of supporting sales executives in closing deals
- Advanced Public Cloud Certifications a plus. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ecommerce Application workload experience a plus (ie, Adobe Commerce, Magento, Drupal, etc)
- Selling technical solutions to small, medium and large customers.
- Managing customer expectations through pre-sales, onboarding and go-live.
- Strong leadership skills in a global environment and commitment to CRM tools like salesforce.com
- Startup experience along with experience in networking, CDN, hosting, managed hosting, cloud hosting, eCommerce and/or digital agencies a must
- Background in web performance technologies, application acceleration, eCommerce, enterprise sales and cloud environments is a big plus.
- Understanding of ecommerce platforms and Cloud infrastructure is a big plus.
Qualifications / What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 5+ years of sales engineering of a technical sales organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Web/LAMP architectures
- Strong interpersonal, speaking, writing, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Public cloud certifications preferred (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Webscale is a leading managed services platform. Its fully optimized, highly secure and reliable automation platform streamlines the migration and management of ecommerce storefronts in any public cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands and thousands of other B2C, B2B, and B2E ecommerce storefronts across 12 countries and has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India, and London, UK.
E-mail email@example.com to apply