Who We are Looking For:
Webscale Networks is looking for a Technical Account Manager to drive further adoption, customer satisfaction through the technical expertise and ultimately providing highest level of customer service. This is a critical, high-visibility role for the company.
- Provide the technical client relationship management for all assigned accounts and ensure that every client contract is renewed
- Manage customer expectations and work closely with sales team to ensure effective and efficient onboarding of new customers
- Must have the ability to see patterns and deconstruct problems to develop solutions.
- Deals with highly complex configurations including public cloud, specifically AWS.
- Engages and persuades technical, mid to senior level management up to executive level leadership.
- Customer centric mindset, with the ability to interface with support team on a daily basis.
- Drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Monitor customer feedback throughout the customer lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also run standardised plays to mitigate churn
- Drive successful implementation of Webscale along with value in Webscale products through usage, technical documentation and adoption.
- Schedule periodic meetings with key stakeholders
- Advocate customer needs and issues among cross functional teams
- “Trusted Advisor” relationship with customer champion and other stakeholders
- TAM’s should think proactively and offer a calming presence under pressure.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Support /Sales Engineer or Customer facing role
- Solid knowledge of Cloud architecture, DevOps methodologies and design principles
- Experience in managing and handing high end customers
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills
- Personal energy, passion and drive to ensure we consistently delight our customers
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so both technical and non-technical decision makers see the value of choosing Webscale
- Networking/SaaS industry (preferred)
Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org