This is a Full Time, Exempt position and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer of the Company. It is based out of one of our U.S. offices in Santa Clara, CA, San Antonio, TX, or Boulder, CO.
Webscale is a leading managed services platform. Its fully optimized, highly secure and reliable automation platform streamlines the migration and management of ecommerce storefronts in any public cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
As we extend our business, we are looking for an Account Executive who enjoys hunting new logos and setting records. You must have a track record of success generating sales through personal contact, prospecting, business case justification, demonstrations, phone calls, reference selling and written proposals. You will be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle from lead identification through contract negotiation, signing and transition to customer success.
What we’re looking for in you
We have aggressive plans for continued expansion with thousands of customers and growing. As an Account Executive, you are a solutions focused software sales professional looking to join a company with a modern CloudOps/DevOps/SecOps as-a-Service solution that is disrupting the ecommerce industry. The ideal candidate enjoys quarterbacking and negotiating strategic deals with C-level executives. If you want to sell a “must have” solution that has the attention of the C-level executives looking to optimize and right size their cloud stack, then this is the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and contact and schedule meetings with prospects, presenting the company’s unique value proposition, negotiating agreements, and closing deals. This is a field sales role that needs a strategic outlook on attaining business objectives while being able to handle tactical day-to-day activities and will require approximately 25% travel per month.
What you should have
- Strong background in executive-level communication and building customer relationships. This role involves positioning and promoting the value proposition, the development and expansion of opportunities, and closing business for Webscale using collaboration tools for video conferencing and commitment to CRM tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach, etc. The ideal candidate possesses strategic and technical knowledge and can succeed in a fast paced, demanding and rewarding sales environment selling an innovative solution.
- Desire and experience owning all parts of a sales lifecycle, starting with outreach, first meeting, solution presentation, negotiation to the close
- Demonstrated strategic thinking as well as being an independent worker who takes initiative
- Success working with technology, system integrator and digital agency partners
- Successful track record of consistently meeting quota
- Broad ecommerce industry experience and knowledge is preferred
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and forecasting skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency for closing deals and increasing revenue
- Strong business savvy and negotiation skills
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top startups. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new ideas and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about technology and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Standard Qualifications and Experience
- Must have 8+ years of experience of success selling software in at least one of these areas: ecommerce technologies, headless commerce, PWA, CDN, digital experience monitoring and platform development, Cloud Edge Security, Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and/or Digital Commerce solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in direct sales selling SaaS / Cloud software
- Must have 4+ years of experience in at least one of these areas: networking, CDNs, ecommerce, PWA, headless commerce technologies, digital experience, customer experience, content management, security, or APM
Webscale is a unified observability and delivery platform provider that equips modern ecommerce business owners with deep insight into every facet of ecommerce infrastructure and user experience, while enabling their developers with powerful software to optimize and secure their storefronts. The Webscale platform supports any ecommerce application and can be deployed in any cloud, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands including Dollar General, Unilever, Swarovski, Olympus, Regal Cinemas, and many more B2C and B2B ecommerce storefronts across 12 countries. Webscale has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India, and London, UK.
E-mail: email@example.com to apply.