One of the most enjoyable parts of my job is talking live to merchants, and hearing about their challenges first hand. We learn a lot in the process, often getting a better understanding of where e-commerce leaders are struggling and more importantly, helping them understand that there are simple ways to resolve their issues without spending a year meeting with hundreds of vendors or re-platforming from scratch.
Performance slow-downs, unwanted downtime, and security concerns always rate highly as the main infrastructure-related issues we hear about, but on the management side of things we’re finding conversations moving towards concerns about a seemingly insurmountable task of moving to the cloud. This is due to in-house skills gaps and the headaches around dealing with multiple vendors for all their needs.
If any of this sounds familiar, we’d love to learn more about your business, and see if there is any way we can make your life easier, as we do today for more than 1,000 other online storefronts.
Here’s where to find us during the rest of 2019:
- Shoptalk, Las Vegas, March 3 – 6: With 8,000+ attendees, 3,000+ companies, 700+ CEOs, and 162 speakers anticipated, Shoptalk covers the latest in retail and e-commerce. The goal of Shoptalk is to discuss how the retail and e-commerce industries are evolving: latest trends, technologies, business models, changes in consumer expectations, and the ways in which people discover, shop, and purchase products and services.
- InternetRetailing Expo (IRX), Birmingham, UK, April 3 – 4: InternetRetailing Expo is a technology trade show for digital retail, combining insightful conferences with practical hands-on training on all aspects of online retailing – from e-commerce and mCommerce, to payments, international growth, B2B, and the latest in AR, VR, and other disruptive technologies.
- IRCE @ RetailX, Chicago, June 25 – 28: IRCE @ RetailX 2019 will take place at McCormick Place in Chicago from June 25 – 28. This conference and trade show offers 130+ strategic educational sessions on various topics and trends that matter to online retailers. The exhibit hall at IRCE features nearly 600 top solution and technology vendors from shipping to email marketing to e-commerce infrastructure to payment solutions.
- Meet Magento NYC, New York City, September 5 – 6: Meet Magento NYC has an aggressive focus on re-inventing e-commerce and platform hosting. More than technical discussions about Magento, this event has specific tracks focused on merchants, trending e-commerce practices, and evolutions in hosting and delivery. The conference is attended by Magento merchants, experienced developers, and other technology partners sharing knowledge and best practices around the Magento platform.
- eCommerce Expo, London, UK, September 25 – 26: The eCommerce Expo in London connects B2B and B2C buyers, suppliers, and thought leaders in the e-commerce industry, and allows its audience to explore the entire customer journey from acquisition to conversion, delivery to retention. The event’s format includes strategic sessions, with a keynote theatre and aspirational content, roundtables, workshops, and case studies: real-life stories of e-commerce directors developing effective strategies and fruitfully employing new technologies.
Planning to attend any of these? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to catch up!